Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Romantic Advice???? Help Please!!!!!!!!!!?

There's this guy, Brad, who I've known since first grade. (I'm going into 10th grade by the way.) In seventh grade, a friend ';went out'; with him, but that never took off (again, they were in seventh grade). In eighth grade, I liked him. A lot. We talked all the time but we never really hung out outside of school. This past year, we've had the same group of friends and we've hung out quite a bit the past two months. The problem is, he's sort of going out with my new friend, Sharona. Last night he told me he liked me last year. How do I react to that?? I told him he was a butt, said ';me too';, and had to leave (this was online). He's always flirting with me (I think). I told my best friend and sister about this and they weren't surprised at all. They think we're made for each other and that we've always loved each other. Right. Anway, so far, my oldest best friend and faux-friend LOVE him, my sister kind of likes him, and Sharona is going out with him. What do I do? I LIKE HIMRomantic Advice???? Help Please!!!!!!!!!!?
.He's a lucky guy.All the girls like him.Yum.Ah ha but Sharona is the lucky girl,grrrrr.So wait and see what happens when Sharona dumps him

No comments:

Post a Comment