Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ladies i need romantic advice?

well christmas is coming up right and i wanted to do something really romantic a real supirsie for her can you give me some ideas like what would you like to be done for youLadies i need romantic advice?
i would like a romantic dinner and a gift of course. it does not have to be expensive but it has to show that u care. then of course sex!!!! Ladies i need romantic advice?
fly her somewhere for a romantic break. I would love that. Depends where you live though?
Christmas is not normally a romantic Holiday, but I guess it could be.





Is she not going to be with family?


You can so something with/for her on Christmas Eve.


Make her a dinner, get her something that she actually wants, get her something that says you know her, and you listen to her.





Or you can help her get ready for Christmas, like help her wrap gifts, make cookies with her, go shopping with her, those are the things that are Truly romantic.
maybe take her on holiday to new york that would be a great surprise or if thats to expensive why dont you arrange a lovely dinner at a posh restaurant and then to a hotel even ....








hope i helped
find out what shes always wanted to do but neva has and do it with her





then afterwards go for a nice meal





and then suprise her on xmas day with a really nice special meaningful gift





x
Take her on an all expense paid trip to PARIS, FRANCE!





Trust me, she will love you and do whatever you tell her to do.
Kind of cheesy but romantic all the same.. if you've been together for a while then get a small collection of photographs of fun/memorable times %26amp; half fill a photo album leaving the rest for your future.





%26amp; instead of spending hundreds on presents why not take her away to a nice hotel for the nite. there's a few spa hotels that will do deals leading up to Xmas %26amp; for the holiday season so a little day of pampering %26amp; some alone time for the both of you could spice things up.








also AHAHAHA at find the clit. that killed me.
yep finding the clit will do it!!!!! lol lol
Well, you could have a romantic dinner for two. You could have candles lit up on the table and you could buy roses and poinsettias, since it is going to be for Christmas. You could take her on a carriage ride. That is all I have for now. Good luck.
Well, they say that diamonds are a girl's best friend. Or even something that could be great fun and relaxation for the both of you..a day at the Spa.
I am not in a relationship. If I was in one. If I lived with my honey. I would like breakfast in bed. An for him to hand feed me. Than I would like a spa. A wonderful back rub (one to never forget). Than I would like to be brought to my favorite place (the beach). An have brunch there. An for a gift, I would like to have something that I truly need (a keyboard to play music on). Than a long evening alone in a hotel to be spoiled passionately! Oh, an grapes to be fed to me while I am in the hot tub. Oh, an a wonderful foot rub after I get out. Oh, a candles lit. Also oil an lotion for a full body rub after I get out of the hot tub. An if there is no beach close by. I would settle for a movie along with something I truly need. I hope that this helps have a great day!
I would LOVE somebody lovely to take me to a log cabin somewhere beautiful and then to help me decorate it ready for Christmas with a real tree, fairy lights, a bottle of wine and a cozy romantic night by a real log fire. OOOOhhhhh HEAVEN.
Make a romantic dinner, or go somewhere the two of you like, and walk around and talk to each other.
buy her something really nice like an eternity ring or something and cook her a meal or take her out for dinner. She might want to just stay indoors and watch a movie but an eternity ring is definitely a nice surprise
It depends on how long you have known her. Don't spend a whole bunch on a chick you just met, that will run her away. But if this is the one you might be with for awhile, then I would say, I would love for a man to take me out for a nice day of shopping, for other people, at the mall, then I would want to go for a hot chocolate, then a nice walk through some snow, or just somewhere cold so that we could cuddle, then after a long, nice day toghether, I would go ahead and give her gift, maybe a symbol of how long you plan to be together, or maybe soemthing that she hasn't asked you for, but you know she needs. That would be a perfect Christmas for me.
Find the Clitoris.
i guess just be a romantic


say cute things


things that make her smile :)


then give her gift


maybe one that means soething


special :)


i 鈾?casey taylor :)
Yes, finding the Clitoris would be generous of you BUT aks yourself what she likes. What is she into? Sports, art, music etc...? Does she enjoy cooking? Get her a really special cook book. Drawing/writing? A really nice journal and a set of pens. You need to focus on her.
well do what she likes and make it Special to fit her
Take her to Paris! %26lt;3





You could make a lovely romantic meal on Christmas Eve, lots of candles, maybe a fire.





xxx
*The classic - Take her out for a nice meal, flowers and a gift such as a necklace.


*Prehaps you could make her something, like a personal CD with some of your favorite songs on it.


*Treat her to a spar day


*A day trip out





It really depends on what your gf enjoys and likes





Good luck and have a lovly chrismas together





x
HAHAHA FINE THE CLIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?HAHAHAH THAT MURDERED ME AHAHHAHAHAHAHA
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW鈥?br>

anything anything anything sweet is romantic cuz she knows ur hers, and you know shes yours, and thats all that matters %26lt;3 Best of Luck.
if you cant cook make her a nice romantic dinner and talk...then...wutever.


but dont get her drunk lol


actually listen to her if shes talking because then you'll look like you care about her and you like her alot



(lol at fairie)





A weekend trip to Paris? Now that is what I'd love
Mistletoe for a start.


Right Christmas is the time for family, if you two are really close then I'd recreate the magic of a family Christmas combined with the passion of your relationship.


You could do simple activites like;


Decorating a tree,


Decorating the house,


Stuff like that.


Christmas dinner, candle light, although that might be a cliche. There are probably things that only you two know about so you should think about stuff she'll like.
Cook her a dinner; the table laid nicely with candles and perhaps a display of flowers that she can keep. This way it wont be too expensive but shows you care by going to a lot of trouble.
I would love for someone to do a Christmas display on my lawn or something that is like 'She loves Christmas and I love her'. It's hokey, but it would be cool to have someone put our affection out there for everyone to see.
take her to a nice dinner somewhere, and exchange gifts there,


it'll be really romantic and personal
red roses in a bong
  • great wear
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment