Sunday, December 20, 2009

What can I do to be romantic to my fiance I want her to think i am the best and i do everything i can advice?

i need help please i want her to think i am the best and i have done many things and she loved it but i need some more advice.What can I do to be romantic to my fiance I want her to think i am the best and i do everything i can advice?
if you are fiances, then she already knows and loves you. the best thing i can suggest to you.. help with the wedding. ask how it's going, can you do anything.. and really mean it and listen! that is one of the most romantic things i can think of, a man that wants the first day of their life together to be as important to him as it is for her!





and, what about asking what type of honeymoon she wants, and give it to her if at all possible? if she wants hot weather, hawaii, Caribbean.. give it to her if you can. if she wants snow.. skiing.. take her to those mountains my man!

No comments:

Post a Comment