Sunday, December 20, 2009

What are the romantic ways and ideas to try to make my husband happy as before?men,please give me your advice.?

I was so busy the last period and didn't show too much care and my husband is complaining ,and i really want to make him happy and need some unusual ideas and tips to make him feel so excited.What are the romantic ways and ideas to try to make my husband happy as before?men,please give me your advice.?
Want to know a secret???? You know how you females love the little things we do for you? Well men like them just as much. Actually the good ones that are worth holding on to are like that. There's not many of us around because most men are jerks. Anyways, do something special for him. My fiancee usually just gives me a wink and it drives me wild. The way she looks at me and the smile she has on her face when she does it just snatches my attention! Write him a little love note and leave it in his vehicle so that he finds it before going to work. Cook his favorite meal and wear his favorite dress of yours when he comes home. Go up behind him, wrap your arms around him and kiss him on the cheek and whisper ';I love you'; in his ear. Pinch his butt for giggles. Give him a back rub. Compliment him on how handsome he looks. Pretty much just pretend you're teenagers again and do the things you did at first. That should do the trick. I hope this helpsWhat are the romantic ways and ideas to try to make my husband happy as before?men,please give me your advice.?
You don't need to do much. Men are simple. Think about it. We want sex and beer. Ok just a little more... Our egos need to be fed and stroked. Talk to him. Tell him how great he is.





Remember when your relationship was new, You told him he was great! The best part is he believed it. Look him in the eye and show him. You don't have to be to creative or unusual, just let him know especially during your alone time your are excited and satisfied.





He will start doing special things for you again. He will start the fire for you too.





Good question. And I'm proud of you for asking it. So many of the questions are how to deal with pain. Yours is how to bond with your man. Well done.
Make him dinner, when he or yourself comes home, smile, greet him with a hug, and a kiss on the lips and tell him you're happy he is home. Wake him up in the morning with some special attention. It's all the little things you do for him that will make him realize he is still important to you. Ask him out to dinner some night, get yourself dressed and made up really nicely and show him why he married you.
Hi


It too much depends on how much your husband is romantic.


Based on this hypothesis that he is romantic enough i recommend you to behave natural.


A man who I believe on him very much says ';In every single situation solely put your self on your contrary persons shoes and see how would you like to be treated';


Take it, It really works
Petty Lingerie and high heels. Perfume and make up. Hairless--guys just love the smooth kitty. Put it all together with a surprise seduction. Pick a Special moment, and get dressed in hot lingerie and slip into a hot little black dress. Let him catch a glimpse under your dress. Grab his unit whenever you can get away with it! He'll love it. Give him a bj in the car on the way home



No comments:

Post a Comment